Sleep Studies and ENT Services
At BlueSleep®, Dr. Stern takes a holistic approach to the diagnosis and treatment of sleep apnea in adults and children. The center is unique, as Dr. Stern uses an in-depth menu of treatments for sleep apnea and snoring, including tongue strengthening exercises, weight loss, relaxation music, oral appliances, CPAP, reflux treatment, and surgery.
Dr. Stern also provides general ear, nose and throat services:
- Evaluations for hearing loss, ringing in the ears, ear infections, dizziness
- Comprehensive hearing testing
- Treatment of voice and swallowing disorders
- Diagnosis and treatment of head and neck tumors
- Evaluation and surgical treatment of thyroid and parathyroid disease
- Diagnosis and treatment of nasal and sinus disease
Sleep Study/ ENT Services
Dr. Jordan Stern MD
Dr. Stern is a sleep expert who is board certified in Otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat surgery), and is one of few otolaryngologists in the country also board certified in sleep medicine. He has participated in the development and clinical trials of new home sleep apnea testing devices, and has published and lectured widely on the subject of sleep apnea and head and neck tumors. Dr. Stern is the founder and director of the BlueSleep® Comprehensive Sleep Apnea and Snoring Center, New York. The BlueSleep Center is leading the way in the use of home testing to conveniently diagnose snoring and sleep apnea in your own bed. Home testing eliminates having to be spend a night in a hospital or center based sleep laboratory.